My progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh no, wrong way,go back!!!

Well, this isn't going so well. I had such big plans for this week :-(.

I weighed myself on Sunday and I was 75.3kg. Monday we dug the big trench and I thought "great, I'm really burning calories here" but then I went and had a lovely big lunch out with Hubby. Never mind, I figured I could really kick off my weight loss proper on Tuesday. Except I didn't take in to account just how sore I would be feeling after all that digging. 2 hours of shovelling wet slimy mud and every muscle in my body was just screaming out when got up on Tuesday morning. It was also to be a very hectic day, getting up early to get the boys off to school then an interview with the business manager at the school for an admin position there (might be starting there one day a week in a couple weeks, yay!) and then rushed home (I say rushed but it was more like a hobble back to the car,lol).

People were due to come through and view our house around lunchtime so I did the big tidy up etc and then had to make myself scarce while they had a look through. By the time they were gone and I had had a chat with the real estate agent it was time to go pick up the boys from school and I had still not had anything to eat since breakfast.

Once we got back home it was almost 4pm and I thought it was too close to dinner to eat. When we did finally sit down to dinner I ended up having a huge serve of fisilli bolognese because I was starving. I had hardly had anything at all to drink all day.

What a terrible day as far as trying to keep on track with my new goals. Sadly, today was not much better. I had forgotten (long time since I have done any real physical work or excercise) that it is not the day after but the day after that when you really feel it in your muscles. Oh boy, I could barely get out of bed. Thankfully being a public holiday I didn't have to rush to get the boys out the door and off to school.  I weighed myself before breakfast and was really disapointed to see that I had put on half a kg in the last two days!!

But, tomorrow is another day, the boys are off to school, I will have the house to myself. I will make my lunch in the morning while I am packing lunches for my husband and the boys. I will commit to doing a session on my rowing machine.

I hope you have all had a good day and thanks for stopping by here today.

Michelle :-)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. You will get there. I know what you mean about being sore but you know what it won't be sore the next time you do it if you do it often LOL. I have been doing pushup etc and thought I wouldn't be able to do again as I was so sore but the second day I did them again and nope no soreness. Don't feel deflated as you will get there. One thing you need to do it pick a day and start. Make sure you drink those lovely 8 glasses of water a day and make sure you have small snacks in between meals to get that metabolism going. Good luck.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to read them and if you leave me a way of finding you I will pop on over and say hi.